A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to see more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
- This website uses the following own cookies:
Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way you fight spam.
- This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the